Join us for a Vietnamese New Year Celebration!
(Tet Nguyen Dan – or just Tet)
Adding more pizzazz to our monthly Supper Club, we are celebrating in style this January. The upstairs will be decorated in full Vietnamese Tet glamour, and a menu of traditional New Year’s dishes will be served. Don’t miss out on this extremely delicious special event. Seating is limited so reserve early!
Monday January 13th, and January 20th
8 course Prix fixe Menu
- Banh Tet Chien (Traditional Tet Sticky Rice Cake filled with Sweet Mung Bean & Savory Pork all wrapped in aromatic Banana Leaf)
- Sup Mang Cua (Special occasion soup of White Asparagus & Lump Crab)
- Cha Que, Nem Chua, Gio Lua, Pate (Vietnamese Charcuterie plate)
- Xoi Vo (Sweet Mung Bean Sticky Rice)
- Ga Xoa Mo (Twice cooked crispy chicken)
- Thit Kho Trung (Braised Caramel Pork & Egg)
- Thach Café Da (Viet Coffee flavored Gelatin, over shaved ice and Sweet Milk)
- Mut Dua, Gung, Khoai Lanh (Candied Coconut, Ginger, Sweet Potato) – Take Home Gift
Credit card information is required at time of reservation.
We anticipate for seats to fill up quickly so RSVP as soon as possible. (Also, if you’d like to be really festive we are suggesting attire to be RED! With pops of YELLOW for GOOD LUCK!!)
To make reservations:
Call: 202-333-2569 and ask for Jen